David makes these for us almost once a week. They’re easy and relatively healthy (minus the butter and tortilla). I do eat these for left-overs minus the tortilla at work. Its also great thrown on lettuce as a left-over meal option.
What ya need:
- Flour tortillas
- Chicken, cut in strips
- 1-2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1-2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small-medium yellow onion (optional – I’m the only one who likes these so we don’t put these in ours, but they would be a nice addition)
- 1 cube – Land O’Lakes garlic/herb butter
- Fajita seasoning
- Splash of olive oil
- 1-2 avocado’s
- Shredded Mexican blend cheese
What ya do:
- Sprinkle fajita seasoning on chicken.
- Heat oil and garlic/herb butter in skillet.
- Cook chicken until almost done and then add your bell peppers.
- Saute all together until chicken is done and peppers are to your liking (in terms of crispness)
- While chicken and bell peppers are cooking warm your tortillas in a toaster oven or the oven.
- Once chicken is done pile it however you like on the tortilla.
Another easy and tasty meal. This would be good with some pinto beans and or some Spanish rice. Hope you enjoy.