Most folks don’t care for spinach and that’s true for my hubs and kids too; however, I love it! My mom made this dish several years ago and David and Alex loved it despite the spinach. I don’t make this often because its high in carbs and calories, but its definitely an easy dish to make that has quite a bit of taste…even for the non-spinach lovers out there. I cannot remember where my mom got this recipe. I also changed up the original recipe a bit.
What ya need:
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened (I let it sit out for half an hour to an hour beforehand)
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing in cubes
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
What ya do:
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until blended.
- Spoon into a greased casserole dish and bake uncovered at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
That’s it! Very tasty, easy-peasy to make and great left over too!