If you want an easy, healthy meal this is it! The hubs found this pack of rosemary seasoning at our grocery store and grabbed a package of chicken thighs and voila!
Baked Rosemary Chicken Thighs
What ya need:
- Chicken thighs
- Redfork Rosemary Chicken Seasoning Sauce
- Olive oil
- Morton’s Nature Season Blend
What ya do:
- Place chicken thighs in a baking dish.
- Brush olive oil on the tops and sides of chicken.
- Generously sprinkle Morton’s Nature Season Blend on the tops of the chicken.
- Put in the oven at 400 for 40 minutes. Our oven cooks hot so I put it at 390 for 40 minutes.
- Take the chicken out and squeeze the rosemary seasoning sauce on the tops of the chicken thighs and put back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
We paired this with veggies and wild rice. So yummy!